Homemade or handmade Grandparents Day cards
make your wishes all the more special. Read on to know how to make
Grandparents Day card.
Homemade Grandparents Day Cards
Every occasion infuses feelings of festivity, spirits, and merriment in our hearts. Amongst all of them, Grandparents Day is just another auspicious occasion that enlightens our hearts as it marks the celebration of one of the most beloved people in our lives - our grandparents. With a propitious occasion in hand, no one tends to leave any stone unturned in delighting and providing happiness to the senior most people of every family. Hence, it is observed with much fervor and gaiety in most parts of the world. It falls in the month of September on the first Sunday after Labor Day. People indulge in various activities and organize parties for their grandparents. One such activity that everyone loves to engage in is card making. While numerous varieties of cards can be found in card shops and gift stores, but the happiness and pleasure of making a homemade card is undefined. Hence, with a great opportunity to express your love and care for you grandparents, nothing can beat the joy of presenting a handmade card to your loved ones. Scroll on further to learn how to make a Grandparents Day card at home.
How To Make Grandparents Day Card
- Construction Paper or Card Stock
- Craft Glue
- Finger Paints
- Colored Pens
- Heavy, glossy Paper
- Red Satin Ribbon
- Fold the construction paper or card stock in half widthwise. This will give you your Grandparents Day card.
- Using glue, paste photographs of yours and your grandparents on the front.
- Place pressed, colorful autumn leaves all around the photograph to form the frame. Paste the leaves using craft glue.
- Alternatively, you can cut out different attractive shapes and pictures from glossy paper and decorate the front of the card.
- Beautify the card further with drawings in crayons and finger paints.
- Open the card and write a thoughtful and cute Grandparents Day message with colorful pens. You can write "Happy Grandparents Day" or any other message that will impress and delight your grandparents.
- Give your card a flashy look by using glitters and stickers.
- Allow the glitters to dry completely.
- Thereafter, insert the card into the envelope and your card is ready to be presented to your grandparents.
- To add a touch of elegance and beauty, tie a beautiful red satin ribbon around your envelope.